Mrs. Amanda Barker
I’m a graduate of Shawnee State University with a bachelor’s degree in middle childhood education mathematics/science with a reading endorsement and a master’s degree in educational leadership.
1. Respect yourself, others, and all belongings.
2. Put forth your best efforts always.
3. Be positive!
1. Raise your hand to be acknowledged before asking or answering a question.
2. Bring paper, pencils, books, completed assignments, and assignment booklets to class every day.
3. Keep your hands, feet, books, and objects to yourself.
4. No swearing, teasing (name calling), rude gestures, put-downs, or inappropriate behavior.
5. Follow any directions the first time they are given.
There will be one homework assignment given on the first day of the school week and due on the last day of the week.
*We will be striving to master the common core standards.
*Your child will have chances to make up tests if he/she performs below a 70% until he/she reaches that goal.
*We will be using the computer lab for Studyisland and MobyMax where your child may work on math skills at his/her level.
If you EVER have any questions about your child’s work or progress or ANYTHING, please don’t hesitate to call! ZCMS (740)289-2871.
*3 ring 1” binder