Zahn's Corner Middle School
Fourth Grade Supply List
* #2 Pencils (4 boxes of 24)
* Notebook Paper
* Pack of Grid Paper
* 1/2" Binder
* Colored Pencils (12 Count) or crayons (24 count)
* Masking and/or Scotch Tape for science projects
* Scissors - Sharp Tip
* Highlighters (2)
* Safety Goggles/Glasses for Science Class (these can be kept in the students locker for their own personal use through out the year) ** If you already wear glasses, you will not need these**
* Earbuds (these can be kept in the students locker for their own personal use through out the year)
* Paper towels
**COMMUNITY SUPPLIES WILL BE USED SO STUDENTS HAVE LESS TO CARRY FROM CLASS TO CLASS**
We provide combination locks for lockers. Please do not purchase one as the students must use the one that is provided to them.
Each student will be provided a folder to carry from class to class. Please NO zip up (trapper keeper) binders.