Student Admission Requirements For Scioto Valley Local School District
The following are documents for enrollment into the Scioto Valley Local School District.
Enrollment is done at a central location:
Piketon High School
1414 Piketon Road
Piketon, Ohio 45661
(740) 289-2254 ext. 11011
1. Certified Birth Certificate
2. Shot Records
3. Social Security card
4. Proof of residency (documents showing your address- utility bill, copy of lease, ect.)
5. Court documents with any custody situation
6. Last completed report card or transcript with grades and credits earned
7. Open enrollment approval if you are attending through open enrollment.
To save time, the links on the right will allow you to download, print and fill out other required documentation prior to coming to the enrollment office.
Jasper Elementary Preschool-Grade 3
Zahn's Corner Middle School Grade 4-Grade 6
Piketon High School Grade 7 - Grade 12